WAHOOO HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! I am so excited.. for a new year of challenges, a new year of fab projects by the DT team… and a few guests DT’s that are coming up this year. Lots of new things in the coming months, both personally and crafty wise… and I just wanted to thank you all for being so understanding and supportive throughout the last year.
specially my DT’s .. who have endured my crazy schedule, terrible timing and lack of posting due to personal shenanigans… all of which… I am hoping end now.. and we should be back on track going forward. Lots of fun Sponsors coming up throughout the year .. big thank you to all of those guys too… and of course all of you guys who enter the challenges…
So lets see what Santa brought you and let’s see what you have been up to…..
DT projects will be posted later today…. thank you ladies !!! Fab projects again…. and I will also be announcing the winner/s of the last Challenge of 2017 later today.. Stay Tuned !!!
>> WINNER ……………..It could be you <<<<<<<<
And the winner of the Power Poppy GC is….Congrats, email me to claim your prize .. sorry for the delay .. craptastic start to the new year and then I got tech issues ..and now sick… * rolleyes
PRIZE.…. Lets kick off the New Year with a AU $20 Gift certificate to use on a Kit & Clowder Class. If you are already a member, I know you will love this..if not.. you are really going to love this. Alyce teaches fantastic classes for pens, pencils and other mediums… time to put those pens and pencils you just got for xmas to work.
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.