June Crafty Awesomeness Challenge
Sorry for the delay…
First off a huge big thank you to last months Sponsor, Rick St Dennis and to all of you lovely ladies and gents who entered the May challenge. There were lots of fab entries again last month.
The winner picked by Random.org was
The prize for this new Challenge is a $10 gift certificate to Gina Marie Designs for one lucky random winner. If the winner happens to be using a Gina Marie Designs Die, OR makes a shaker card I will add in a pack of shaker card windows too 🙂
So let’s see all these gorgeous new projects
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.