Bugaboo Crafty Challenge #9
And here we are again… time for a new round of Fab Bugaboo projects. It’s getting close to Fall and Winter…. who’s ready for Santa? I have seen so many awesome things lately I would love Santa to drop off at my house LOL
The ladies have been busy creating some fun new Bugaboo projects… Thank you ladies 🙂 and thank you to Jodie over at Bugaboostamps for all the fab new images. If you haven’t already built up your collection, be sure to check out the store for the freebie and the discounted new stamps each week.
And the winner from last months is….
Please email me to claim your prize … congratulations. Thank you to everyone who entered, so many “buggin” brilliant entries last month again. I hope we get to see you all again this month.
Here are the rules.
- Must feature a Bugaboo Stamps image as the main image of the project.
- You must link back to the Bugaboo Image you used in your blog post, as well as to this blog challenge.
- You have till the end of the following challenge to claim your prize ( 14th of each month ). Unclaimed prizes will be re-picked on the 15th, and a new winner notified. ie : you win January.. winners picked on Feb 15th…must claim by March 14th… if no one claims new winner drawn March 15th… NO EXCEPTIONS. winner’s will be posted on the blog, please be sure to subscribe for updates, or check back to see the winners.
- Limit of 3 entries per person, can be entered in unlimited other challenges.
- Prize: 4 single image digital stamps from the bugaboostamps collection ( $12 Gift Cert )
- Winner will be randomly selected, unless otherwise noted
- I reserve the right to modify the rules as necessary at any point in the future.
- Last, but not least… HAVE FUN !!! that’s what it’s all about.. right?