November December Crafty Awesomeness Challenge
I know …I know and I apologize, things just got crazy.
I have decided to combine the November and December Challenge to end out the year and then January we will be back on track again with the monthly challenges I promise. Real life just got a bit messy and intrusive…and my son had to and always will be priority Numero Uno….. but we’re almost through that phase and back on track.
ok so without further ado.. there were only a few entries last month… soo.. as way of apology and thanks to HeikesArt for being so patient …. I am doubling your prize by adding in a second Gift cert .. so email me HeikeArts and claim your prize 🙂 I’ll get that out to you this week.
and now… let’s have a look see what the girls have been up to. everyone is getting geared up for the holiday season. So i am sure they will appreciate the break this month too.
PRIZE.…. yes it helps if you remember to add in the prize details… The prize this time is a $10 gift cert for Power Poppy stamps
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.