Bugaboo Bear Easel Card
Just a quickie card that could be for any occasion… I popped a “Imagine” sentiment on this one as an inspirational desk piece for someone. It’s a bright cheerful card with popped elements for depth. I trimmed the front edge shorter with a wavy blade on my cutter, because I didn’t want to decorate that space.
This is also my March card for our March 2016 Bugaboostamps/Executioner Combo Challenge
- Card Base Sizzix Circle Stand Ups Movers/Shapers Die, X-Large
- Card Base cut on Recollections Card
- Sentiment cut from scrap card using an unknown Die sentiment I picked up on clearance
- Image from BugabooStamps “Theodore Flowers”
- Colored with Chameleon pens and Ranger Distress markers
- Butterfly dies are part of a die and stamp set, unknown brand and popped on Darice Adhesive foam and the smaller ones are a punch.
- Flowers are from Paint Shop Pro shapes tool and popped on foam
I may be compensated for purchases made through affiliate links