PhotoBomb – Smile for the birdies!
I loved this project…. not just because I like the card I made, but for the lasting memories associated with it. My son; who just turned 4, is notorious for photobombing my projects when I am trying to photograph them for the blog. If it’s not his face suddenly appearing in front of the lens… it’s one of his toys. Last time I think I shared one of these, I think my project was photobombed by a transformer by the name of “Grimlock”.
This time I literally got photobombed… by Bomb.. the black bird from the Angry Bird toys currently in happy meals at Macdonalds.
ok and now that he is a happy camper and his toy is now duly admired and photographed like a star…. let’s get to the project. This is my DT card for Scrapper’s Delights featuring the new Friday Freebie Challenge image Honey Ruler .
Oh and before I forget….If you missed it, you can find the Scrapper’s Delights “Spotlight Series” post right here. It’s a fun Q&A session with some fab artists/ designers and small craft business owners. It runs the entire month of June and ends with an End of Series Giveaway… so be sure to subscribe, or follow my page on Facebook for updates.
I stamped my card base (which I believe was from a Recollections set) with a clear stamp and black archive ink, then ran a swipe of Clear Wink of Stella over some of the flowers. Very subtle, but looks cool when it catches the light
- Image is printed on Canson Mix Media, on an Epson Eco Tank
- Colored with a mix of Chameleon, Zig Kurecolor & Tim Holtz Ranger Distress pens and the shading is a pencil and alcohol blender combo.
- Text was given a shadow effect using a home-made blender pen over the printed ink
- Stitched Die edging is from the dual stitched rectangle set by Lil ‘Inkers
- Quote came from Goodreads and is by Chris Hart
- Card stand…97 cents at Walmart…. LOL..in case anyone cares
- Inspirational Challenges
I will be compensated for purchases made through affiliate links on this page