September 2016 “Crafty Awesomeness” Prize Challenge
Ok… lets roll out some winners for the August Challenge….and July too. Our July winner failed to claim …so we have a re-pick 🙂 Please be sure to claim your prizes, winners are announced at the start of each new challenge on the 1st of every month and winners have 48 hours to claim by sending me an email at MsWipz
—-WINNERS —-WINNERS —WINNERS
The new July Winner who will receive 3 digis of their choice from Cute As A Button is.
Thanks to Francesca of Cute As A Button for patiently waiting for a new winner 🙂
Onto Our August Winners there were two prizes up for grabs and they are:
Power Poppy Super Pack: 5 digis of choice to one winner chosen by the CraftingCircle DT team is:
Power Poppy Mini Pack: 3 digis of choice – winner to be picked by a random generator
A big shout out and thank you to Marcella at Power Poppy for the fantastic images and prizes.
—-WINNERS —-WINNERS —WINNERS
and of course it wouldn’t be a challenge without some fun inspiration from the Ladies. oh … wait.. did I forget to tell you who the sponsor was. Have a wild guess…. LOL
I am sure I don’t need to tell most of you, this month’s sponsor is none other than our favorite Queen of Quirky, Lisa Bloobel from Bloobel Stamps. Be sure to check out the Bloobel Stamps Facebook Group and the fab new challenge “Creative Design Laboratory” over on the blog.
If you like challenges and fancy something a bit different from the norm….you have to check this out. You have a chance to become the “Creative Expert”, or a “Blogger Expert” for the following month as well as pick up free digis. It truly is a community challenge and a fab concept.
PRIZE: Up for grabs is a $10 gift cert for one random winner to the Bloobel Store, so get your entries in below. Looking forward to another batch of fab projects 🙂
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim after their name is announced on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually.
I will try and comment on as many submissions as possible, but please do not be offended if I can’t make it to every project, or just leave a quick thank you to let you know I stopped by 🙂
Let the Craftiness Commence!!!