- It will be a blog dedicated to the Sexier/Darker/Goth type images as we feel they get less exposure as the cutesy images.
- Cute Images will be allowed so you can enter using cute witches/vampires but definitely no cutesy bunnies allowed in this blog (unless they are vampire bunnies lol!)
- This challenge goes live on 3rd May and is a Monthly Challenge and the theme is Anything Goes as long as its Dark/Sexy/Goth etc (you get the idea!!)
- We have a very talented team and some great sponsors so please come on over and follow the blog so that you don’t miss out.
What fab entries we had last month; so many wonderful projects, thank you to everyone who joined in. And of course a huge big Thank You to our January sponsor, KennyK Stamps. Of course you all want to know…. who won the Digis.. right?
The Winner, chosen by random.org who gets their choice of 3 digis from the KennyK Stamps Store is…..
EDIT ***UNCLAIMED – New winner will be announced in March challenge post***
Talking of joining in… we have a new DT, please welcome Ms Merrie Jones who will be joining us for this Crafty Awesomeness Challenge and also our Bugaboo Crafty Challenge. As always we also have the usual crew….NanaDonna, DeeScraps and yours truly, MsWipz.
Our sponsor this month is Cute As A Button
and here are our fun makes with this months DT image picks. Please hop over and check out the projects and leave some love for the girls .. and me … I want to be loved….I’m cute AND adorable.. my husband says so …
OK, ok so maybe adorable is pushing it a bit.. but heh… every family needs a black sheep… right 🙂 BAAAAAaaa
PRIZE We will have One random winner who will receive 3 digital downloads from CAAB
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually.