Well this year is zooming past… it’s May already and what a month April was. I’m afraid I am a bit tied up with some personal business, but hoping to get back in the swing of things really soon.
The ladies have been busy playing with some fun images by this months sponsor, Rick St Dennis MFT. Rick is well known for his fabulous, fun and dare I say not so “cute” style of images. If you haven’t run across him yet, you should check them out. If you like something a little different and are bored of unicorns and fairies..or just want something a bit but more on the dark side, he most definitely has those too.
This months prize is 2 digi of choice (no sets, sheets, or pdf coloringbooks) for 1 prize winner
So here we are, this months DT projects .. minus one that is running behind *cough sorry lol.. I promise it’s coming.
I love the variety of images again this month.. Thanks ladies 🙂
Ok.. so last month we had a bunch of awesome entries in the Challenge sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.. Thank you Jodie 🙂 and the winner is ….
Congratulations Jacki D, Please contact me by May 15th to claim your prize 🙂 Don’t forget there is also Bugaboo stamps challenge that also runs monthly from the 15th of each month her eon the blog, we’d love to have you Bugaboo fans join us for that one too.
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.