Welcome to another Crafty Awesomeness Challenge… let’s jump straight in with the winner for the October Challenge… the winner of a Sasayaki Glitter image is….
33. Dorothy: S
Congratulations Dorothy, please email me to claim your prize. Big thank you to Naz from Sasayaki Glitter for being our October Sponsor and for providing the fab images for the DT team last month.. we had a lot of fun with those.
This month our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps…. who have very kindly offered up a fab prize for one lucky winner.
This month our random winner will get 7 ..yes SEVEN digital stamps from the Bugaboo store. AND … if the winner used a Bugaboo stamp as the main image on their project, I will personally throw in another 3 stamps. It is afterall.. time to be Thank full… right? …so this is my way of thanking you all for taking part.
HOWEVER.. if the random winner didn’t use a Bugaboo stamp .. My girls and I will pick a (one) winner from all entries using a bugaboo stamp this month and they will get the extra 3 stamps instead.
And so here we are, right in the middle of some fab holidays.. Halloween just came and went and just around the corner Thanksgiving and then Christmas..are you all ready to gain a few pounds ??… I know I am.
One thing I have never been able to give up is a good old British Christmas dinner, luckily hubby loves Yorkshire Pudding and gravy and all that goodness too. Although I can’t seem to convince him that roast potatoes are frickin awesome lol. I do try and incorporate a few of the dishes he is used to as well… like sweet potatoes and green bean casserole.
Since his job means we rarely get Thanksgiving as a family.. we tend to make the most of Christmas dinner. And that means TURKEY !!! Well it does now we stopped going to the big family get togethers haha .. oh the sacrafice!
So of course the DT projects have to be Holiday inspired.. so enjoy !
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim after their name is announced on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually.