Well here we go again….. It’s almost time for Halloween! who’s ready ?
Well I thought I would try something different and threw down a little theme for my ladies… and of course my ladies threw it right back at me lol. Thanks girls lol.. that is what I love about this DT team… we are exactly that A TEAM and we all take charge of our crafty destiny.
So I throw out Black on Black with one additional color if needed … and I get back….
..and this is why I love my ladies lol. Everyone is perfectly happy and comfortable enough with each other that bending the rules and doing as they please is totally cool…and so beautifully done too.
All teasing aside.. the black was just an idea I had since Halloween was approaching and we rarely see Black on Black and it was something I wanted to play with. And let’s be fair.. not everyone is like me and would love a Black on Black wedding card, or sympathy card haha. If you haven’t tried it… it’s definitely a fun one to play with.
I have visitors coming in from out of state… and still caught up with jobhunting and such, but I will try and get my project done ASAP. I did do one, but was too impatient and already posted it last week lol…so I need to make a new one for the challenge.
Ok… so winner announcement for the September Challenge.. will be posted later night.
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.