This is my entry for the current Club KennyK Challenge using “Da Bomb”. I’ve been in the mood for fun cards this past week.. my terrible sense of humor strikes again!
- Image KennyK stamps “Da Bomb” colored with Chameleon pens, and distress pens and a partial digital color. Printed on Georgia Pacific 110lb card stock on an Epson Eco Tank, ET-2550.
- Sentiment designed and printed with image in Jasc Paint Shop Pro V7
- Edge cut with wavy blade on a Fellowes Paper cutter and inked with Craft Smart red dye ink and popped on Darice foam pad.
- Background stamped with red Craft Smart Dye ink and a 50 cent stamp I picked up for the little guy at a consignment store. Rubber stamp bears the mark..”Rubber Stamps of America”
- Inside created and colored in Jasc Paint Shop Pro V7
KennyK have the fabulous “Tori Famous” available to newsletter subscribers for their April Freebie.
And over on the Facebook Group the Challenge Freebie image is “Da Bomb”. Details on how to get this image are included in the current challenge post over at Club KennyK.
The April theme is the easy ANYTHING GOES
– just make sure your creation features Tori Famous or Da Bomb.
Dates 1st – 14th April 2016
+Winner – 5 digis of choice
+Top 3 – 1 digi of choice