Out with the old and in with the new….. who’s ready to get cracking on some fun projects to see out the old year and welcome in a brand new year of Bugaboo Projects ?
First of all .. thanks to everyone who entered last month … and of course a big Thank you to our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps…and of course the DT team who have been absolutely awesome during this crazy time lately. Can’t thank you ladies enough for everything.
So.. let’s have us a winner…. the winner from the previous challenge … is….
Congratulations… email me to claim your prize
The DT team is taking a well earned break this month …. but I am sure we shall still be sharing lots of fun projects to end out the year, so please do stop by and check out the blogs to see what everyone is up to. And of course take a wander around and see what these girls have been up to all year if you are new to their blogs.
Thank you ladies … looking forward to some fun times and more great projects in 2018
Made by Merrie
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has entered and continues to enter the challenges each month. Looking forward to lots of cool new Bugaboo Projects again this month and in the coming year…. let’s see what you got!
Here are the rules.
- Must feature a Bugaboo Stamps image as the main image of the project.
- You must link back to the Bugaboo Image you used in your blog post, as well as to this blog challenge.
- You have till the end of the following challenge to claim your prize ( 14th of each month ). Unclaimed prizes will be re-picked on the 15th, and a new winner notified. ie : you win January.. winners picked on Feb 15th…must claim by March 14th… if no one claims new winner drawn March 15th… NO EXCEPTIONS. winner’s will be posted on the blog, please be sure to subscribe for updates, or check back to see the winners.
- Limit of 3 entries per person, can be entered in unlimited other challenges.
- Prize: 4 single image digital stamps from the bugaboostamps collection ( $12 Gift Cert )
- Winner will be randomly selected, unless otherwise noted
- I reserve the right to modify the rules as necessary at any point in the future.
- Last, but not least… HAVE FUN !!! that’s what it’s all about.. right?