- Image KennyK stamps “Da Bomb” colored with Chameleon pens, and distress pens and a partial digital color. Printed on Georgia Pacific 110lb card stock on an Epson Eco Tank, ET-2550.
- Sentiment designed and printed with image in Jasc Paint Shop Pro V7
- Edge cut with wavy blade on a Fellowes Paper cutter and inked with Craft Smart red dye ink and popped on Darice foam pad.
- Background stamped with red Craft Smart Dye ink and a 50 cent stamp I picked up for the little guy at a consignment store. Rubber stamp bears the mark..”Rubber Stamps of America”
- Inside created and colored in Jasc Paint Shop Pro V7