I’d like to wish everyone a
Buga BOOOOO …Happy Halloween!
And another fun day here in Texas … I woke up to a nice 62 degrees… quite a drop from the 90’s we have been having * rolleyes
This yo yo weather is certainly taking it’s toll on everyone… even I am feeling under the weather and I rarely get sick. I better get started on some “Get Well Soon ” cards at this rate 🙂
Ok so here we are, it’s mid October and everyone is gearing up for Halloween, thanks Giving and .. of course Christmas! If you haven’t got started yet.. like me …. time to start shuffling those paper stacks and picking your stamps out. Time’s a tickin’ !
The ladies have been working on their Holiday cards and here is what they were working on this week.
All of these fun images are available over in the Bugaboo Stamps store, be sure to check them out on the ladies blogs.
And of course, we have a winner from Challenge #9 and that winner is…….
Please email me to claim your prize … congratulations. Thank you to everyone who entered last month, I hope we get to see more of your projects again for this challenge.
and now onto this months challenge… and
Here are the rules.
- Must feature a Bugaboo Stamps image as the main image of the project.
- You must link back to the Bugaboo Image you used in your blog post, as well as to this blog challenge.
- You have till the end of the following challenge to claim your prize ( 14th of each month ). Unclaimed prizes will be re-picked on the 15th, and a new winner notified. ie : you win January.. winners picked on Feb 15th…must claim by March 14th… if no one claims new winner drawn March 15th… NO EXCEPTIONS. winner’s will be posted on the blog, please be sure to subscribe for updates, or check back to see the winners.
- Limit of 3 entries per person, can be entered in unlimited other challenges.
- Prize: 4 single image digital stamps from the bugaboostamps collection ( $12 Gift Cert )
- Winner will be randomly selected, unless otherwise noted
- I reserve the right to modify the rules as necessary at any point in the future.
- Last, but not least… HAVE FUN !!! that’s what it’s all about.. right?