HOLY COW BELLS…. I can’t even begin to express how happy I am/was to see sooo many fabulous entries last month. I am soo glad I didn’t have to pick a winner out of all of those gorgeous projects. But a winner we do have.. thank you Random.org for saving me from this momentous task. To everyone who entered and didn’t win, commiserations, but I hope you will come back and try again each month.
I got caught up with looking fro a place to live, so please forgive me for the lack of comments on everyone’s projects… but I shall be going in and checking them all out next week as there were so many fab projects I need to take a closer look at.
First off, a huge thank you too Bloobel Stamps, Keep up the fab work Lisa, loving all the new images. If you haven’t visited Lisa’s store and creative blog yet, go take a look see what she is up to.
Sooo.. winner .. who did Random.org pick to recieve a $10 Bloobel Gift Cert….??
Our September winner is
….. another unclaimed prize.. re-pick coming :/
PRIZE: One random winner will receive 1(one) Digistamp from the Sasayaki Store. As always we would love to see you enter projects using sponsored images, but it’s not required to enter.
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim after their name is announced on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually.
I will try and comment on as many submissions as possible, but please do not be offended if I can’t make it to every project, or just leave a quick thank you to let you know I stopped by.
….and last but not least…. some fun cards for Inspiration from our Crafty Awesome Girlz featuring some fun Sasayaki glitter images. Go check them out 🙂
Let the Craftiness Commence!!!