Wow what gorgeous projects again last month…. It’s making me want to get crafting again so badly… * sigh.. hopefully soon me and lil man D will be back on track and crafting up a storm.
Ok so it’s summer, lots of us are a bit side tracked with family , sun and fun.. so enjoy the summer and lets see how inspired everyone is this month. The DT team is a bit sidetracked too… haha but check back through out the month and see what we have all been up to.
Dee Scraps has made this Cute July 4th card to share with us this month…. are you all ready for some Fireworks fun? I know we are.. Lil man D and I both love Fireworks.
Merrie slipped in this cool Dr Who Card ..
NanaDonna is at it again, check out this fab powder embossed image…
JUNE WINNER The winner of last months Challenge will be posted in a separate post later this weekend.
The prize for this new Challenge is a $20 Kit & Clowder gift certificate for one lucky random winner. If you haven’t seen Kit & Clowder Classes yet, go check em out.
So let’s see all these gorgeous new projects
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.
Well I couldn’t resist one more quick die haul before my little shopping spree for the year ended.. so I grabbed these.
Mini hearts square set
I don’t have a lot of masculine dies so the GONE FISHING DIES set was a definite plus…. I have a friend with a husband who loves to fish and I am sure I can find some fun humorous sentiments to go with these. He is terribly accident prone and has pretty much been rebuilt more times than the Bionic man… so he has a sense of humor that matches my own lol. Just as well really since he is such an easy EASY target haha. Any man who can break their pelvis while standing on a two foot wall fishing… just gotta learn to roll with the punchlines LOL.
He has been more trouble since he retired than ever…. who knows what he will get up to next. In this weeks saga… he is getting surgery on the finger he decided to chop off at the tip last week. *rolleyes. Rest assured, all of the appropriate jokes have been distributed and his wife has declared herself unwilling to scratch his butt for him if he chops anything else off lol.
Aint love Grand !!! But we love him anyway… he’s like that 3 year old who gets into trouble and you give them the stern lecture, while trying not to giggle at their antics. He’s my favorite A$$hat and I would be lost without my partner in crime when it comes to bad humor.
The SNOWFLAKE BORDER DIE 5.5 LONG border was just too cute to pass by
.. I love my frame sets, so had to grab at least one of these MINI HEART LACE SQUARE DIE SET ..and they kinda look like 4 leaf clovers in this design too.. so perfect for St Patrick’s Day and good luck cards.
The FLOWER BRANCH DIE just caught my eye and I had to grab it..and then somehow.. the ORNAMENT & SHADOW DIE SET just fell in my packet * grin.
Now I just have to find time to do some fun new projects with all this new stuff 🙂