Wow what gorgeous projects again last month…. It’s making me want to get crafting again so badly… * sigh.. hopefully soon me and lil man D will be back on track and crafting up a storm.
Ok so it’s summer, lots of us are a bit side tracked with family , sun and fun.. so enjoy the summer and lets see how inspired everyone is this month. The DT team is a bit sidetracked too… haha but check back through out the month and see what we have all been up to.
Dee Scraps has made this Cute July 4th card to share with us this month…. are you all ready for some Fireworks fun? I know we are.. Lil man D and I both love Fireworks.
Merrie slipped in this cool Dr Who Card ..
NanaDonna is at it again, check out this fab powder embossed image…
JUNE WINNER The winner of last months Challenge will be posted in a separate post later this weekend.
So let’s see all these gorgeous new projects
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.