Wahoooo…. September is here, and for a lot of you that means SCHOOL!!!! And that also means peace … at least for some people lol. It’s also the start of the end of summer… unless you live in Texas ..in which case.. ya’all got another 2 months to go haha.
I am sure by now most all of you are well aware of the last few days in South Texas.. our thoughts are with ya’all if you live there, have friends, or family there…or have headed that way to help out. The response has been amazing and we have a lot of these families in our locality now in shelters.
I have to say.. Texas really does step up to the plate in times of need. We had so many people here from Katrina in need of a fresh start, and now North Texas has done it again for our Southern neighbors caught up in Hurricane Harvey. It’s a reminder of how bloody awesome this country can be when the chips are down.
This month we have a mix of images by our sponsor… Rick St Dennis. His images are quirky and fun and a touch… DARK… for those of you who like to take a little walk on the darkside now and then..MUHAHAHAHA.
Check out these fun projects by the DT team, and mine is running late.. yup again. But it’s almost finished so should be posted this weekend. I got a bit over adventurous on this one… but I love how it’s going. Great projects again ladies !!
So we had a lot of fab entries again last month… and the winner of the Kitty Bee Designs digi….chosen randomly.. by random.org IS ……
Congrats Shuly, please email me to claim your prize. And of course a big Thank you to KBD for sponsoring us last month. 🙂
So.. let’s get cracking, looking forward to seeing lots of fab new projects again for September.
- Max 3 entries per person
- No limit on how many challenges you enter project in
- Must be a colored piece featuring some kind of image, rubber, clear, digital stamps.. hand drawn..whatever. Does NOT have to be a card.
- No artist restrictions.. but we’d love it if you were using a sponsor image
- Please watermark your images before linking, but if you choose not to… that is your choice.
- Project must have been made/posted on your blog within the last 7 days prior to the start date of the challenge.
- If you do not have a blog, you can still enter… but please do not post your projects anywhere that requires registration to view, or comment.
- Most importantly..you must have FUN while you craft…totally unenforcible rule… but heh.
- **UPDATED – Winners must claim by the 15th of the month. These posts are shared on the blog, facebook, google+ and twitter feeds. Please make sure you are subscribed to at least one of these so you don’t miss your chance to claim.
- No porn, violence etc … do I really even have to say that ??
- All submissions will require approval before going live, if I am awake and at home… that won’t take long usually. But please be patient as I do have some important family issues going on right now.