- It will be a blog dedicated to the Sexier/Darker/Goth type images as we feel they get less exposure as the cutesy images.
- Cute Images will be allowed so you can enter using cute witches/vampires but definitely no cutesy bunnies allowed in this blog (unless they are vampire bunnies lol!)
- This challenge goes live on 3rd May and is a Monthly Challenge and the theme is Anything Goes as long as its Dark/Sexy/Goth etc (you get the idea!!)
- We have a very talented team and some great sponsors so please come on over and follow the blog so that you don’t miss out.
No it’s not a statement, or an observation lol…. it’s the new Artist Challenge theme for February.
A few ideas to tickle the palette..as always these are just for inspiration.. feel free to use any inspiration that reflects the theme, lots of room for artistic license 🙂
Flowbee.. I know ya’all remember the Flowbee from the 80’s….fess up…. who bought one?
- Each artist may enter up to 10 individual NEW digital stamp images per given theme.
- Images can go on sale as soon as they have been entered into the challenge.
- You may add single images, or link to a blog post with up to 10 images..but each image must be entered in the challenge linky individually.
- You may showcase the images in color, or projects on your blog links should you wish to show off inspirational images too.
Lets see what you got!