CraftingCircle content

Introduction to the forum
MsWipz
Post Whore

CraftingCircle content

Postby MsWipz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:19 am

Crafting Circle is a message board/forum for crafters of all types and experience. We have a variety of topics including but not limited to:

Kids Crafts
Wood Crafting
Card Crafting
Jewelry & Metalwork
Fabric & wool crafting
Scrapbooking
Food "glorious" Food crafting
Painting
Vinyl & HTV
Ceramics, Clay Sculpting etc
Glass Craft- etching, painting, blowing etc
Quilting, sewing & embroidery

We have topics for

Cricut Users
Must have tools a & supplies
Craft Challenges & Exchanges
Links to to retail, coupons, deals and personal blogs
..and of course the ever popular General Chatter & Off Topic

.. and much more.

This board is a spin off from the Cricut.com Message Board, which is closing down June 17th 2015. However it is not exclusively for Cricut Crafters. Content is accessible only to registered members, if you would like to join in the fun.. please sign up. We'd love to have you join the fun.

A full site is planned to follow shortly which will include Projects, reviews and the like written by a group of community contributors.

At some point we'd like to host some giveaways or prize challenges, so if you are a manufacturer, or retailer and would like to be involved in supplying prizes, products to be reviewed ....or would like a link/ banner on the new site. Please contact us at Webmeister@CraftingCircle.com.

nanavirginnia
Graduate

Re: CraftingCircle content

Postby nanavirginnia » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:15 am

This is for Ms Wips. Now don't yell at me remember I'm still new to your lovely site. I was looking around again like I always do and saw a wonderful page with all the sale info from all posts. Don't know what the name of that page is because I need to go there everyday because I keep missing sales.

Thanks. Sorry to bother your busy self again.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:56 am

Are you talking about the blog updates?

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:25 pm

Having a bit of a switch around.. restructuring challenges.. please feel free to register and join us :) The challenges will be visible to guests but you still won't be able to comment, or participate unless you register Please remember that new members are post moderated, if I can't verify who you are as a legit crafter... we don't take kindly to spammers here LOL.

so if you are joining us from Facebook, Google+, Pinterest or one of the Facebook Groups I belong to... KennyK, Kit & Clowder etc .... please be sure to send a message to me ( MsWipz) and let me know who you are..so I can remove your restrictions :)

Gracias

Return to “Guest Services”