Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Introduction to the forum
Webmeister
Site Admin

Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Postby Webmeister » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:37 am

Greetings and Salutation.. Welcome to our Message Board. A few quick pointers for new visitors :

1 ) Some areas of the forum are not available to non members, if you are a guest you may see categories that you are unable to view. Please register for access to more Categories and topics.

2 ) Newly registered members have limited functionality until they become established members. This may include Post moderation ( Moderator/admin review before being allowed on the Messageboard/forum, read only access to some areas, limited PM functionality.. etc etc. Once you have met the predetermined requirements you will be Paroled and these restrictions will be lifted. Please be aware there are Usename requirements in place to avoid spambots.. please DO NOTuse your full name or email address .. special characters are not allowed for this very reason.

3 ) Members migrating from the "Other" board these restrictions will be manually bypassed by moi, me, myself as soon as possible so you may enjoy the board in all it's glory. If I don't know you, or you use a different name or don't tell me who you are.. You'll be stuck in newbie status like everyone else who signs up as an unknown.. unless I can figure it out myself ..if you got bumped up already and wondered why.. now you know :)

Please Note:

There is no such thing as unlimited Bandwidth - Unlinited Bandwidth still has what is referred to as a fair useage policy and websites that exceed what is considered to be fair can be shut down by hosting companies... so please bear that in mind if you upload pictures. If you have a photobucket or some other image storage account, please try to use that or resize your images to a decent size before uploading them. If anyone needs help with this, I am sure any of our MasterCrafter members will be happy to make suggestions or give advice.

There is no such thing as a PRIVATE message - Some of you may or may not be aware that all of the PM's are stored within the data files. These can be accessed IF necessary. However, I can and do promise you that the only person who can access those is the Administrator.. AKA myself and I have a personal respect for privacy that outweighs everyone single one of my members combined .. These message logs will not EVER be accessed unless there is a real dire need for such an event. If for any reason you ever feel harassed, threatened or abused by another member and need Administrator intervention, please forward or copy any relevant messages to me with details and if a resolution can't be found or there is a dispute over the integrity of such..only then will PM logs ever be reviewed... and fighting over petty comments and hurt feelings does not constitute a DIRE need. We are all grown ups here. :)

No Website is invincible - Please remember to protect your personal identifying information even in a PM, If you need to share identifying information/personal photos with another member beyond an email address please use your own email to do so. Anything stored in these message logs or on the board is always at risk of being accessed by unknowns should the board/ server get hacked. All scripts are kept uptodate, but nothing is invincible... take responsibility for your own personal safety by self moderating what information you share.

Webmeister
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Postby Webmeister » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:20 pm

Welcome to the board everyone.. pull up a chair and get comfy :)

Lets make this the kind of community we all want to be part of.... ok who brought the alcohol.. lets party !!!!

grumpygus
Contributor

Postby grumpygus » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks again

JeanP
Newb

Postby JeanP » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:46 am

I am here!!!!!!

denise
Check for a Pulse

Postby denise » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:43 pm

I am here too to two

Kazalah
Check for a Pulse

Postby Kazalah » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Mswipz,

Thank you for the welcome & the website :)

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby DeeScraps » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm here and eager to get started......!

Dee

posterday
Check for a Pulse

Postby posterday » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Ok is this where some of the ladies from the cricut board are going? I use to be very active on there but then life happened and I have been away for a while. I really miss seeing all the amazing projects and the inspiration!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Yes ma'am everyone is finding new homes, either here, another forum or on facebook groups .. some are on more than one. Hopefully we will be seeing some of your amazing projects in here too. You are more than welcome to sign up for the July Card Challenge ..or if you want you can just do the bits that don't require a sign up.. there will be plenty to keep everyone busy.

mtgirl
Are You Still Breathing ?

Postby mtgirl » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Hi, I haven't been on a forum in about 12 yrs. I used to be on CX. I am starting to get back into scrapbooking and card making. This looks like a great place to hang out.

DeeScraps

Postby DeeScraps » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 am

Welcome aboard.

Dee

kiethann2003moos
Are You Still Breathing ?

Postby kiethann2003moos » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:26 am

Waving hi to familiar names and all the new members. Hope to be active on some of the challenges.

DeeScraps

Postby DeeScraps » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:36 am

:lol: Waving back at you! :!: :!: :!: :!:

Rhondah

Postby Rhondah » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 am

Hello!!!!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance yet to welcome everyone individually .. looking forward to seeing some awesome projects and a lots of chatter and getting to know our new members. Don't be shy...i don't get hungry till about 6 PM.. you are all quite safe ...

.. and I promise I don't turn into a Gremlin if you get me wet

Return to “Guest Services”