Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Introduction to the forum
EllieMay
Check for a Pulse

Re: Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Postby EllieMay » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Thank you for inviting me into the crafting circle group! I look forward to browsing and learning and will share some of my crafts when I can.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:46 pm

EllieMay wrote:Thank you for inviting me into the crafting circle group! I look forward to browsing and learning and will share some of my crafts when I can.

Welcome aboard EllieMay .. have a poke around and if you have any questions, just ask. We're gearing up for the big Card challenge which starts tomorrow, so be sure to come back and take a peek at what all the ladies are doing :) Some of their older projects are shown here http://www.craftingcircle.com/chatterbox/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=132 ....and the new challenge for July is here http://www.craftingcircle.com/chatterbox/viewforum.php?f=49

..its a lot more hectic and crazier than the usual Bi Weekly challenge... but it should be a lot of fun. Lots of new techniques to try in July. I think you will enjoy the message board, we have a pretty fun bunch. The new site will be ready soon too..

Lots going on here.. kick back and poke around :)

jen75
Check for a Pulse

Postby jen75 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:04 am

Hi everyone! I too was active on the Cricut MB years ago. I was in tons of recipe and paintcan swaps. On a whim I decided to visit this morning and found all the changes! I plan to take part in some of the challenges and hopefully meet some new/old friends. :-)

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:27 am

Hi Jen75, Welcome aboard ...feel free to jump in on the July Super Crazy Card Challenge.. It's going to be active till August 12th... and then the regular Bi Weekly Will resume... Plus we will be having a monthly digi stamp challenge too... there are a tonne of mini challenges to try out .. maybe you will find something you haven't done before :)

If you have any questions just holler :)

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby DeeScraps » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 am

Hi Jen......welcome and hope you decide to jump in and do some cards and try some of our new ideas.

Dee

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Postby Valeriesc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:00 pm

jen75 wrote:Hi everyone! I too was active on the Cricut MB years ago. I was in tons of recipe and paintcan swaps. On a whim I decided to visit this morning and found all the changes! I plan to take part in some of the challenges and hopefully meet some new/old friends. :-)

Jen so glad you have decided to join us. Will look forward to seeing your creations!

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:02 pm

EllieMay wrote:Thank you for inviting me into the crafting circle group! I look forward to browsing and learning and will share some of my crafts when I can.

Welcome EllieMay, looking forward to you sharing your ideas and creations with us. :)
TurtleBug

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:08 pm

jen75 wrote:Hi everyone! I too was active on the Cricut MB years ago. I was in tons of recipe and paintcan swaps. On a whim I decided to visit this morning and found all the changes! I plan to take part in some of the challenges and hopefully meet some new/old friends. :-)

Welcome Jen,
You won't be sorry you came back, although things have changed some, you are in for a lot of fun, inspiration and awesome Friends! :)
TurtleBug

NanaDonna
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby NanaDonna » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:05 pm

Welcome to Jen & EllieMay so glad to see you over on this MB.
We have tons of fun around here and also learn and are inspired by each other.

I certainly hope both of you will join in and share with us your creations

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Postby Valeriesc » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Ellie May I missed your appearance! So glad you decided to join us. We all look forward to seeing your creations as well.

MertieP
Newb

Postby MertieP » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:13 pm

A big HELLO to all the new members. :D

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Welcome to all the new members who have signed in recently.... don't be shy... we don't bite. If you have any questions, we will do our best to answer them. We love seeing other people's projects, so feel free to share your crafts with the group. We have crafters of all levels.... mostly Card Makers and papercrafters at this point.... but we love seeing crafts of any type.

Put your feet up and settle in.. it can get a bit crazy in here at times, but we are all one big family. Hope to see some of you ladies and now gents... YAY we have gents amongst us now too..participating in the challenges :) Feel free to introduce yourselves and get to know the members :)

Thank you - Your hostess with the mostess ...messed up sense of humor

..... and your webmeister, should you have any technical difficulties with the board or main website.

Scrapzalot
Check for a Pulse

Postby Scrapzalot » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:28 am

Hellooo! I followed a link to your forum from one of the sadly inactive Cricut boards. I'm looking for a place to share and be inspired by everything Cricut and crafty. I'm a bit of a late night and week-end crafter so hopefully a virtual environment will offer the opportunity to get to know some other crafters. I'm off to look around. Hope to see you on the boards.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Welcome.... I'm a "late nighter" too because I have a toddler and try to keep my crafting till after he is in bed. We have lots of card challenge running, feel free to jump right in if you feel the urge... more the merrier. I'm a bit behind on my crafting this month.... but I'll be getting mine in before the deadline. Feel free to share projects outside of the challenges too.. :)

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Scrapzalot,
WELCOME!!!
Glad you decided to check us out. It won't take you long to get acclimated to this site, it pretty much works the same as the old board, but with one major difference....it has so much more to offer! We have some great forums, challenges, so much fun, many new and exciting things going on. OH, and best of all, did I mention the AWESOME, FUN AND INSPIRING camaraderie we enjoy on here?!!!!
Welcome!
TurtleBug

P.S. Yes, MsWipz and I are the "Night Crawlers" on this MB!!
8-)

Return to “Guest Services”