Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Introduction to the forum
CricketCMV
Are You Still Breathing ?

Re: Welcome to Crafting Circle...PLEASE READ

Postby CricketCMV » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:13 pm

WOW.....I wasn't a bit shy on the Chit-Chat MB in Cricut.....but, I am really having a hard time posting here!! LOL. Oh, well. I'm here. I didn't use my MB name because I didn't know our USERNAME on here would stay the same as what we registered as....so, I don't know whether to let you guess who I am.....or maybe it would be best if you didn't know who I was! THANKS for the opportunity to be here!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I can manually update your username if you so choose..just let me know later. My son stole my phone to watxh youtube so I stole hubbys and am in the car doing admin...no rest for the wicked lol

LauraLee1
Get the Paddles Ready

Postby LauraLee1 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:02 am

Hi everyone:
I used to be very chatty on the Cricut board and life happened. I'm a teacher and it has been a very hard couple of years in the state of Florida. I'm a member of the circle too so I can get you any information that is passed along to us there too. I don't care much for facebook groups, they tend to be messy and hard to find information on. It seems the stickies stay there forever and never have any new information and what you need is buried under a ton of likes and nonsense comments.

So, Thanks for giving us a place to go when the boards go.
Laura

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:50 am

Yeah I recognize the name .....Welcome to the board :) I hope we get to see you in the challenges sometime .. don't be shy.

NanaDonna
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby NanaDonna » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:53 am

The more the merrier welcome Laura

CricketCMV
Are You Still Breathing ?

Postby CricketCMV » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 pm

MsWipz wrote:I can manually update your username if you so choose..just let me know later. My son stole my phone to watxh youtube so I stole hubbys and am in the car doing admin...no rest for the wicked lol

I hope you're talking to me.....(rvanro)! Can you please change that "rvanro" to CricketCMV? It's really a part of my name and I would like to keep it here....if no one minds! Thanks!!

Char

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:33 pm

rvanro wrote:
MsWipz wrote:I can manually update your username if you so choose..just let me know later. My son stole my phone to watxh youtube so I stole hubbys and am in the car doing admin...no rest for the wicked lol

I hope you're talking to me.....(rvanro)! Can you please change that "rvanro" to CricketCMV? It's really a part of my name and I would like to keep it here....if no one minds! Thanks!!

Char

Log out for a second and make sure you login with the new name exactlty as is ...CricketCMV ..just give me a minute to update it :)

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 pm

ok you should be good now :)

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Any of you other other ladies who signed up under a different name than your usual Cricut MB names... if you want to revert back to old names let me know.

.... if you have your reasons to remain "anonymous" from the general masses. that's fine too..... Just offering :)

purplehaze
Check for a Pulse

Postby purplehaze » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:51 am

hello and thank you for doing this... i was on the cricut mb mostly a lurker due im not very good with computers nor have the time to figure it all out but i am trying... Im on a staycation so i will have to time to craft ..... Yay! and just saw the MB was being shut down so thanks again for doing this. I was pan367 on mb ..

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Welcome to the board,no one lurks for long around these ladies LOL

.. if you have time to craft feel free to hop in on any of the card challenges we have going... we'd love to have you join us :)

MultiCrafterAmy
Check for a Pulse

Postby MultiCrafterAmy » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:25 am

Hello Just made it her from the other board. Been busy and forgot it was closing. I didn't post a ton on the "green side" lately but have friends on there. Don't want to loose them. How many boards were started to replace. It has been a job to follow where everyone might of went. Just not fun. My username is from that board. Thanked your post over there to join because I was unable to leave post.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:43 am

There were two new boards and a bunch of Facebook groups.

ksqueenb
Newb

Postby ksqueenb » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi everyone! It's great to see some familiar names on here. Looks like this will be the place to be for great swaps! :D

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 pm

ksqueenb wrote:Hi everyone! It's great to see some familiar names on here. Looks like this will be the place to be for great swaps! :D

Welcome to the new board Ms L ... We aren't doing any swaps right now .. still getting settled in and gearing up for the July challenge. I hope we'll see your name in there too :)

Return to “Guest Services”