Member levels -

Introduction to the forum
MsWipz
Post Whore

Member levels -

Postby MsWipz » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:37 pm

You may notice your membership level titles changing as your post count grows..... they are just for fun.. don't take it too seriously :)

LauraLee1
Get the Paddles Ready

Re: Member levels -

Postby LauraLee1 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:41 am

Funny. I can't wait to see what they are. :)

NanaDonna
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby NanaDonna » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 am

Ha ha ha ha love them maybe one day I will be chatty cathy LOL

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby DeeScraps » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Well...duh!

Dee

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Dee,
Donna and I were talking about how this new MB is really showing us your personality, it is like we hardly knew you before on the old MB....and we love it.... you are too FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 pm

TurtleBug wrote:Dee,
Donna and I were talking about how this new MB is really showing us your personality, it is like we hardly knew you before on the old MB....and we love it.... you are too FUNNY!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you ladies.. I tend to me a little less "reserved" on my own turf :) As a co-worker once told me.. "You have no filter" LOL .... my sense of humor is however not everyone's cup of tea. nor is my tangent head style of writing.

I may be "British", but Queens English and being reserved and "proper" is an urban myth I am afraid.... we keep that for when the vicar ( clergy, reverends etc ) are over for tea..... plus I am actually Scottish...and I haven't had a clergyman in my home EVER ... haha

We're all adults and we should be able to co exist and not upset each other without having someone with a big spanky stic.. oh hang on .. that's my stick.. ok...... we should be able to have fun without getting into tooo much trouble.

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:42 pm

MsWipz
You are WAY beyond the word funny...you are down right HILARIOUS!!!!

Have you ever thought of a career in comedy movies, or better yet, a comedian...you could be the new Joan Rivers. We need someone like her to replace her....you know!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:50 pm

TurtleBug wrote:MsWipz
You are WAY beyond the word funny...you are down right HILARIOUS!!!!

Have you ever thought of a career in comedy movies, or better yet, a comedian...you could be the new Joan Rivers. We need someone like her to replace her....you know!

I'm not THAT old

I once met a friend, of a friend.. she was so frickin hilarious..and it wasn't even intentional. I remember one night sitting around drinking beer with them and she started telling tales of her pregnancy ...and her attempts ..yes I say attempts in the plural..I think if I recall right it was around about 50 at that time..driving lessons.

.. I almost Pee'd myself...and she was being deadly serious.

She really should do stand up... I wonder if she is still that funny some 25 years later... oh the tales she must have by now. :lol:

Return to “Guest Services”