Amy Chomas Pen Holders ...anyone?

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: Amy Chomas Pen Holders ...anyone?

Postby MsWipz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 pm

mhunt67 wrote:
NanaDonna wrote:
MsWipz wrote:http://www.amychomas.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24&zenid=sqsd3po4i34r3rudh33dvqll35

These are the ones I have, but she has adapters for allsorts of things and other products too.. if anyone is interested in them maybe I could email her and see if she'd be willing to do a group order discount. Some places do that for groups, some don't .. never hurts to ask :)

Wow that would be great if she did a group order discount. I have heard nothing but good things about her pens holders.
I personally do not have one.
I did however run across a lady that makes a very simple holder out of 1/2 inch PCV pipe and puts a set screw in the side.
I have one but have not used it yet. It is very simple and ir really opens up the list of what pens you can use.

If you want a real fine line writing the Pilot Precision V5 pens work great in the Explore
http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Precise-Multicolor-Rollingball-Pens/dp/B002K9IAF6/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1434244313&sr=8-30&keywords=pilot+precise+v5

Here is a card I used the V5 pens on

Some of the Crayola makers work too

Do you have the contact information for the person that made it out of the PVC, or should I just order the pen holder from the other seller?

If you aren't in an urgent hurry for that pen holder/s and decide to get Amy's.. let me know.

She can't do a "group discount" but she did say she could offer a discount code for forum members. I planned to get more details off her when I get a minute. Alternatively she has a June 15% discount code already active on her site and I think I shared that in the retail therapy section.

NanaDonna
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby NanaDonna » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:55 pm

mhunt67 wrote:
NanaDonna wrote:
MsWipz wrote:http://www.amychomas.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24&zenid=sqsd3po4i34r3rudh33dvqll35

These are the ones I have, but she has adapters for allsorts of things and other products too.. if anyone is interested in them maybe I could email her and see if she'd be willing to do a group order discount. Some places do that for groups, some don't .. never hurts to ask :)

Wow that would be great if she did a group order discount. I have heard nothing but good things about her pens holders.
I personally do not have one.
I did however run across a lady that makes a very simple holder out of 1/2 inch PCV pipe and puts a set screw in the side.
I have one but have not used it yet. It is very simple and ir really opens up the list of what pens you can use.

If you want a real fine line writing the Pilot Precision V5 pens work great in the Explore
http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Precise-Multicolor-Rollingball-Pens/dp/B002K9IAF6/ref=sr_1_30?ie=UTF8&qid=1434244313&sr=8-30&keywords=pilot+precise+v5

Here is a card I used the V5 pens on

Some of the Crayola makers work too

Do you have the contact information for the person that made it out of the PVC, or should I just order the pen holder from the other seller?

Her name is Cathy something sorry I don't remember, but if I find it I will pass it along I have it around here somewhere.

WELL....just found it as I was typing this here email is cathys1951@gmail.com it was $5 and included shipping.
She also included instructions.

So sorry didn't mean to hi-jack this thread about the Chomas holder

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:59 pm

No problem... Everyone has different needs and budgets :) I'm just happy to help out everyone who may not know they can get adapters and extras for their machines.

Return to “Everything Cricut”