Question for the ladies who like to challenge

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: Question for the ladies who like to challenge

Postby MsWipz » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:24 pm

DeeScraps wrote:Yes, I do remember when the only thing we had were the scissors and I was horrible with them. :lol: I got my first Cricut to make headings for my scrapbook pages but always had trouble with anything else I tried to cut. I later bought the Expression, but about the same time I bought a used Gypsy from a girl who was getting divorced. Except for the eye strain, I loved using it. Now I have cartriadges hooked to it that I can't use because it's not in my name. :cry:

Now I have the Explore and look forward to learning how to use it to it's fullest advantage!!!!

Dee

Have you tried contacting Cricut to see if they will link them for you.. I think I read somewhere that if you buy a machine used with cartridges..as long as you have both machine and cartridges they will fix that for you?? worth at least asking maybe

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby DeeScraps » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:12 pm

"Have you tried contacting Cricut to see if they will link them for you.. I think I read somewhere that if you buy a machine used with cartridges..as long as you have both machine and cartridges they will fix that for you?? worth at least asking maybe"

I've never heard that....but I'll give it a try. It would be great...I bet I have about 15 or 20.

Dee

NanaDonna

Postby NanaDonna » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:49 pm

DeeScraps wrote:"Have you tried contacting Cricut to see if they will link them for you.. I think I read somewhere that if you buy a machine used with cartridges..as long as you have both machine and cartridges they will fix that for you?? worth at least asking maybe"

I've never heard that....but I'll give it a try. It would be great...I bet I have about 15 or 20.

Dee

Dee do you have the physical cartridges? I don't think they will link them to your account unless you do.
otherwise they will be linked to the original owner and you and they can't be linked to 2 accounts.
Maybe if she no longer had a cricut account maybe they will link them for you. It is worth the phone call to find out

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 pm

MsWipz wrote:
DeeScraps wrote:Yes, I do remember when the only thing we had were the scissors and I was horrible with them. :lol: I got my first Cricut to make headings for my scrapbook pages but always had trouble with anything else I tried to cut. I later bought the Expression, but about the same time I bought a used Gypsy from a girl who was getting divorced. Except for the eye strain, I loved using it. Now I have cartriadges hooked to it that I can't use because it's not in my name. :cry:

Now I have the Explore and look forward to learning how to use it to it's fullest advantage!!!!

Dee

Have you tried contacting Cricut to see if they will link them for you.. I think I read somewhere that if you buy a machine used with cartridges..as long as you have both machine and cartridges they will fix that for you?? worth at least asking maybe

Dee,
When some of my cartridges were not linked to DS, I emailed them and was replied to email a picture of the backs of the cartridges showing the cartridge numbers on the back, I did and they linked them.

DeeScraps

Postby DeeScraps » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:17 am

I'll have to think about that. Most were bought by me and a few I bought secondhand, but they weren't linked to anything. I do have the cartridges.

Dee

NanaDonna

Postby NanaDonna » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:21 am

DeeScraps wrote:I'll have to think about that. Most were bought by me and a few I bought secondhand, but they weren't linked to anything. I do have the cartridges.

Dee

If you have the cartridges you can definitely get them linked.
Call or email PC and ask them to do it for you

SandyC
Contributor

Postby SandyC » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:44 pm

MsWipz wrote:
SandyC wrote:

I think i got most of it.

No kidding... I think you got ALL of it haha

OOh .. lookie..Donna has a competitor for personal craft store of the year haha .. Nice... :)

I think as penance to us poor folks you two need to do some reviews/projects for the main site... because I can't review things I don't have lol....

I would love to see some pics of all these paper stacks you ladies all seem to have. And I only have 3 punches and 1 corner punch and a handful of mini punches for the little guy... so anything you have that you think is cool.

...... which is all of it or you wouldn't have bought it right.... feel free to write a small review or two with pics...or in your cases.. 2000 or so lol.

I wish that was true- I have more than a few things that I bought that were a waste of money. I tried then a few times and then just either retired them or gave them away.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Maybe my next challenge will be... pick something you bought and haven't used yet, or have stuffed in a closet never to be seen again TILL NOW !!! :)

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 pm

coming in September.. the all new "WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET" Challenge - sponsored by Capital One

NanaDonna

Postby NanaDonna » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:06 pm

MsWipz wrote:coming in September.. the all new "WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET" Challenge - sponsored by Capital One

Or under your desk, or stuffed in a drawer etc etc..........
I can think of one thing right now that is in the hassock under my desk. :idea:
I think it is a GREAT idea for a challenge EC

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:16 pm

NanaDonna wrote:
MsWipz wrote:coming in September.. the all new "WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET" Challenge - sponsored by Capital One

Well.... Anyone else got room for another challenge? I can easy add in more challenges if and when you ladies desire.

Merrie
Chatty Cathy

Postby Merrie » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:04 pm

MsWipz wrote:
NanaDonna wrote:

Well.... Anyone else got room for another challenge? I can easy add in more challenges if and when you ladies desire.

Yep- I think most of us have those 'must haves and never used' hidden away somewhere. My problem is- most are hidden away cause I don't remember how to use them! :lol:

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Merrie wrote:
Yep- I think most of us have those 'must haves and never used' hidden away somewhere. My problem is- most are hidden away cause I don't remember how to use them! :lol:

Well use google to find out, then you can do a tutorial for the rest of us haha

Merrie
Chatty Cathy

Postby Merrie » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 pm

MsWipz wrote:
Merrie wrote:

Yes, but to do that- you have to know what it is called! :lol:

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Merrie wrote:
MsWipz wrote:
Merrie wrote:

Yes, but to do that- you have to know what it is called! :lol:

Ok .. new challenge for August.... Name this... thing ??? >>>>INSERT PHOTO HERE<<<<<

Return to “Everything Cricut”