How do you make score lines deeper or more visible on the explore

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
grumpygus
Contributor

How do you make score lines deeper or more visible on the explore

Postby grumpygus » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi,
So when cutting and scoring with the explore in design space, the score lines are almost invisible (they are invisible on patterned paper)

[b]Is there a way to make the scoring tool score the lines deeper so they can be seen ?
Thanks in advance for your help

MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: How do you make score lines deeper or more visible on the explore

Postby MsWipz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:40 pm

grumpygus wrote:Hi,
So when cutting and scoring with the explore in design space, the score lines are almost invisible (they are invisible on patterned paper)

[b]Is there a way to make the scoring tool score the lines deeper so they can be seen ?
Thanks in advance for your help

Have you tried pressing the go button again for a second round? maybe a couple of extra goes will get it deep enough? I do that when cutting thicker materials.. instead of unloading the mat just press go again.

grumpygus
Contributor

Postby grumpygus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:44 am

I will try that. Otherwise it seems I will just have to rescore with scoring board. Such a pain as I will probably have a 100 of them to make for the grandkids classes when they go back to school

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:54 am

grumpygus wrote:I will try that. Otherwise it seems I will just have to rescore with scoring board. Such a pain as I will probably have a 100 of them to make for the grandkids classes when they go back to school

I hear you..I have a huge project on the go too .. luckily it's a flexible deadline haha let me know if that works for you.. although I have to be honest, if you have that many of them to do.... a scoring board would probably be a lot quicker.. since hitting go again will do the entire cut and score all over again

Return to “Everything Cricut”