trouble uploading svg file into design space

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
redrose
Check for a Pulse

trouble uploading svg file into design space

Postby redrose » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:35 pm

I am having trouble uploading a svg, bmp, or anything into design space. Running windows 8.1 with firefox as browser, it started this week.
I have done text-wingdings and lettering of microsoft. Saved the file in a folder on desktop, search desktop, locate file in folder and nothing shows but a blank window in design space.
I was using make a cut and exported as the correct file when saved in folder.

I was able to use the software last week fine, no problems what so ever. I did a design and cut on cricut explore in t-shirt vinyl and put everything in place as needed.

Don't have any idea what happened. I called support yesterday, did what they said, still a no go in the software as starting point or online using the software. I do know that when I start online I see what I have done before and I do not see what I have done starting on laptop.
It looks like two different starts in the program when create is on the page, only 3 items across as inspiration and when online 5 across.

Any help would be appreciated, cause I sent a support a email describing trouble I am having and no response as I write.
redrose

redrose
Check for a Pulse

Re: trouble uploading svg file into design space

Postby redrose » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 am

I finally got everything to work. Had to reset from control panel. Probably some updates reset items in laptop.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: trouble uploading svg file into design space

Postby MsWipz » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:37 am

Glad you got it fixed and thanks for the update. So, what project are you working on? we'd love to see, if you like to share your creations. And you are always welcome to join in on the new challenges, if you see something you fancy having a go at :)

Return to “Everything Cricut”