Cricut Cartridges and Stamp Sets

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
Verda
Check for a Pulse

Cricut Cartridges and Stamp Sets

Postby Verda » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 am

Several sites sell dies and stamps to match . I have a ton of rubber stamps and was wondering if anyone has found stamp sets that match up with any cricut cartridges. I am thinking that a few of the flowers in A Walk In My Garden Cartridge might work well with some of my SU sets or perhaps with a couple of my Papertrey Ink stamp sets. I hate the idea of buying additional stamp sets to match up with my cartridges. I am running out of stamp storage space. LOL

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Re: Cricut Cartridges and Stamp Sets

Postby Valeriesc » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:23 am

Verda I don't believe there are stamp sets to match the cartridges. I know they did have a few embossing folders to go with a few of the carts. But you could go to Cricut.com and check out the "Shop" and see if you do find anything. I would not want to be buying that many stamps to match my carts either!!

Merrie
Chatty Cathy

Postby Merrie » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 am

A while back (years) Cricut came out with a few stamp sets that you had to get a code for CCR to get the cut outline- never got them. CTMH has a lot of stamps that coordinate with their carts- they are listed in their catalog. As far as other carts, no. :D Merrie

grumpygus
Contributor

Postby grumpygus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:33 am

Check the cricut site, they did have a few stamps that matched a few cuts. Not many

Verda
Check for a Pulse

Postby Verda » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:44 pm

I am aware of CTMH sets and that is where I got the idea that perhaps there are other stamps out there that could work in conjunction with some of the designs on some cartridges. I am going to run off a bunch of shapes from some of my cartridges and see what I can match up. I will keep everyone informed of anything that I discover. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

NanaDonna
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby NanaDonna » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Verda wrote:I am aware of CTMH sets and that is where I got the idea that perhaps there are other stamps out there that could work in conjunction with some of the designs on some cartridges. I am going to run off a bunch of shapes from some of my cartridges and see what I can match up. I will keep everyone informed of anything that I discover. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

I am not aware of any Cricut cartridge cuts matching stamps other than the CTMH ones which by the way
are awesome cartridges, some of the best out there.

If you figure ot others that work please let us know

Verda
Check for a Pulse

Postby Verda » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:24 am

This afternoon I pulled out a few stamp sets and will look to see what cartridges they might match up with. I did find that an old SU set I have had for years Carved and Candlelit works well with Stretch Your Imagination pumpkins on page 44. The Shadow or Blackout key pumpkins can be stamped with the faces and the twirly stem.

Merrie
Chatty Cathy

Postby Merrie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:05 am

Great detective work! :D Merrie

SandyC
Contributor

Postby SandyC » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:05 pm

There are four stamp sets that Circut has/had. I don't know if they still sell them. They are:
Cherished Memories
Mission View
Traveling Together
Posh Frames

The stamps are acrylic and when you bought the stamps they sent a code that you entered to get the Cricut cuts on the Cricut Craft Room. I haven't checked, but I think I have them on Design Space too.

These are not CTMH stamps.

Verda
Check for a Pulse

Postby Verda » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Thank you. I will take a look

Return to “Everything Cricut”