Not reading registration marks?

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
MsWipz
Post Whore

Not reading registration marks?

Postby MsWipz » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:17 am

I've been having probs with mine on and off this last week or so....and despite trying all my usual tricks, some of my projects just would not cut. I thought it might be my mats, but I have come to the conclusion tonight that the problem is actually size. For some reason, even though the images are ok by Design space Standards.. my Explore just wasn't having it... I don't know if its my machine, mats or Chrome..but I reduced the width slightly and they seem to cut fine now. So any of you ladies/gents who have problems getting it to read registration marks... might wanna try that.

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Re: Not reading registration marks?

Postby DeeScraps » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:22 am

Thanks for that info. That's good to know, as I hope to be finally getting to use mine.

Dee

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 pm

DeeScraps wrote:Thanks for that info. That's good to know, as I hope to be finally getting to use mine.

Dee

It was driving me nuts ... all of a sudden I couldn't cut anything and was beginning to think it was my mats ..so I am a happy clam again :)

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Postby DeeScraps » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:30 pm

MsWipz wrote:
DeeScraps wrote:Thanks for that info. That's good to know, as I hope to be finally getting to use mine.

Dee

It was driving me nuts ... all of a sudden I couldn't cut anything and was beginning to think it was my mats ..so I am a happy clam again :)

Well, I certainly know that feeling. Glad you got it figured out.

Dee

Return to “Everything Cricut”