Is Santa bringing you an Explore?

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
MsWipz
Post Whore

Is Santa bringing you an Explore?

Postby MsWipz » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:13 am

If so.. maybe he should check out Bed Bath and Beyond.. I know..weird place to buy an Explore right lol. When I was looking for mine at the beginning of the year I discovered they also sell them online.. Most stores don't carry them in stock.. if you check online and it says' your store has them.. be sure to call ahead first and make them check inventory to be sure they actually have one... that is advice from an Employee lol Just because the system says they have one...doesn't mean they can locate it when you get there lol. They will hold it for you if you ask them to.

The only store near me that had them was a local outlet and they were about to return the rest of their inventory because the new ones were coming out.

Now here's the deal..if you don't live near one.. never fear right now BB&B have the Explore Air for $249... free shipping on orders over $49 AND ..here's the cool part.. you can use your 20% discounts on it. You can either sign up for the newsletter and get one to use in store or you can sign up for text alerts and get one that can also be used online. This will drop the cost of your Explore closer to the $200 mark :)

This was the best deal I found at the time..and now ... for another bonus.. if you buy online... not only can you use all of the above.. but if you shop through your shopathome.com account you get 2% cashback too...

...and don't forget that they have the Cricut Explore Gold party going on ..HSN debuts the gold on Oct 7th...

nanavirginnia
Graduate

Re: Is Santa bringing you an Explore?

Postby nanavirginnia » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:33 am

Thanks for info. I checked BBB online and still ordered from amazon. Will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

I can't find :-D this answer anywhere so I guess this isn't an option with the explore air: can it use my thin metal dies and embossing folders? Don't laugh at that, I can hear you!

Thanks for answering this dumb question, but I'm still keeping my other 2 machines that will do these things for me. Want more tabletop space LOL

MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: Is Santa bringing you an Explore?

Postby MsWipz » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:53 am

nanavirginnia wrote:Thanks for info. I checked BBB online and still ordered from amazon. Will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

I can't find :-D this answer anywhere so I guess this isn't an option with the explore air: can it use my thin metal dies and embossing folders? Don't laugh at that, I can hear you!

Thanks for answering this dumb question, but I'm still keeping my other 2 machines that will do these things for me. Want more tabletop space LOL

Nope you will still need your big shot or similar :) grats on the Explore Air.. you will love this machine :)

Return to “Everything Cricut”