I picked up some new pens to try ...and

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
MsWipz
Post Whore

I picked up some new pens to try ...and

Postby MsWipz » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:37 pm

I got a replacement Cricut pen holder.. damned if I could find mine lol... so I'll be working on the pen review for the Circut Explore. Oh and for you ladies who were interested in my embossing pen project... the super fine one I created months ago. I had a tip from Amy Chomas... about a pen that works great for that and is pretty damned cheap.. so I'll probably grab one of those and give it a try too. for those of you who want to do the superfine embossing on the Cricut, but don't want to have to mess around making your own like I did.

DeeScraps
The Ultimate Jibber Jabber

Re: I picked up some new pens to try ...and

Postby DeeScraps » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:26 pm

This sounds interesting....!

Dee

BunnyD
Are You Still Breathing ?

Postby BunnyD » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:55 am

I love that little compartment section in front of my Explore for things like that! Extra blades, my spatula, the pen adapter... I'd lose everything if it wasn't for that "glove box". Keep the new one safe!

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Postby Valeriesc » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:18 pm

BunnyD wrote:I love that little compartment section in front of my Explore for things like that! Extra blades, my spatula, the pen adapter... I'd lose everything if it wasn't for that "glove box". Keep the new one safe!

Yes I saw that in the videos I watched!!! Definitely will be using that compartment for stuff.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Valeriesc wrote:
BunnyD wrote:I love that little compartment section in front of my Explore for things like that! Extra blades, my spatula, the pen adapter... I'd lose everything if it wasn't for that "glove box". Keep the new one safe!

Yes I saw that in the videos I watched!!! Definitely will be using that compartment for stuff.

I can't keep things like that in mine.. my son thinks that is where he keeps his cookies lol

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Postby Valeriesc » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 pm

MsWipz wrote:
Valeriesc wrote:

I can't keep things like that in mine.. my son thinks that is where he keeps his cookies lol

:laughing-lettersrofl: Such is life with kids!!!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:34 pm

dammit lost my where's waldo post... anyways as I was saying..every time I try to take project pics.. someone pops up like where's waldo

gotta love this kid.
Img_3146dd.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Postby Valeriesc » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:35 pm

MsWipz wrote:dammit lost my where's waldo post... anyways as I was saying..every time I try to take project pics.. someone pops up like where's waldo

gotta love this kid.
Img_3146dd.jpg

Cute!!!!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:38 pm

here's a couple taken after yesterday's Waldo moments

* removed them.. didnt want to leave up too long for the bots to put them all over the web :)

TurtleBug

Postby TurtleBug » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:53 pm

MsWipz wrote:dammit lost my where's waldo post... anyways as I was saying..every time I try to take project pics.. someone pops up like where's waldo

gotta love this kid.
Img_3146dd.jpg

Too cute....LOVE that smile!!

Return to “Everything Cricut”