Explore One owners... Chomas Creations news update

If it's specifically Cricut related ..you can post it here.
MsWipz
Post Whore

Explore One owners... Chomas Creations news update

Postby MsWipz » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:33 am

http://www.craftingcircle.com/Bloggit/?p=3612 Chomas creations have managed to produce an engraver for the Explore ONE machines :) Explore original and Air versions have always been available, as well as pen and marker adapters... but due to the difference in pen holders on the ONE. the pen and marker adapters weren't feasible... BUT now you can get an engraver if you are interested. check out the blog post to see Amy's video of the new One adapter in action.

Valeriesc
Chatty Cathy

Re: Explore One owners... Chomas Creations news update

Postby Valeriesc » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Thanks Ms Wipz. I saw these online over the weekend. Great idea. Not so sure I'm that interested in something like this right now.

Now, if they would just figure out something to fix the pen situation! Probably won't though. Don't understand why they made the Explore One different from the others for this feature. Unless maybe so you could only buy Cricut pens and nothing else!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: Explore One owners... Chomas Creations news update

Postby MsWipz » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:12 pm

If I recall correctly..when I first saw this engraver for the Explore..someone was using it on coke cans and doing butterflies and such.. looked pretty cool.... a lot like your embossed foil you do : ) I need to root mine out and have a play with it sometimes soon.

Return to “Everything Cricut”