Intro

Introduction to the forum
camardelle
Check for a Pulse

Intro

Postby camardelle » Sun May 15, 2016 7:06 am

Hello all. I'm Howard. I'm a retired educator and home hobbyist welder. I've recently taken up powder coating on a small basis, and am considering the purchase of a Cricut to cut vinyl as stencils when I do the drink ware sold by Yeti, RTIC, and others. I'll be asking a few questions in the Cricut section prior to purchase. Thanks for having me here.

MsWipz
Post Whore

Re: Intro

Postby MsWipz » Sun May 15, 2016 11:55 am

Welcome Howard.. sounds like a fun hobby, can't wait to see some pf your pieces :)

camardelle
Check for a Pulse

Postby camardelle » Sun May 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Well, patience isn't one of my virtues so I ordered a Cricut Air. I'm looking forward learning something else new and I hope they ship quickly. I've already set up my music/computer room with a work station and can't wait to get started. Thanks for the welcome!

grumpygus
Contributor

Postby grumpygus » Mon May 16, 2016 10:51 am

Glad you are here. Can't wait to see your work!

MsWipz
Post Whore

Postby MsWipz » Mon May 16, 2016 11:23 am

camardelle wrote:Well, patience isn't one of my virtues so I ordered a Cricut Air. I'm looking forward learning something else new and I hope they ship quickly. I've already set up my music/computer room with a work station and can't wait to get started. Thanks for the welcome!

Patience isn't one of my..ok who am I kidding..I have no virtues lol.....

You will enjoy it..it's lots of fun and you will find all sorts of fun things you can do with it once you get going. Just holler if you have questions and we'll do our best to help :)

Return to “Guest Services”